Keeping Your Child and Family Safe During the COVID-19 Pandemic
At Shining Stars Academy, our #1 Priority is the safety and well-being of our students and their families.
During this unprecedented time, we are taking the following precautions:
1. Class sizes will be limited to 12 students.
2. Students will be temperature-checked prior to entering the school.
2. Students will wash their hands with soap and running water upon entering the school.
3. Parents will be asked to sign the following waiver/agreement each class:
Neither my child nor any member of my family has had *exposure to COVID-19 (defined as the following):
*been to another country or high risk (hot spot) area where there is community spread of COVID-19
*been in contact with anyone who has been to another country or high risk (hot spot) area where there is community spread of COVID-19
OR *had a fever, cough, or upset stomach in the past 14 days
*I understand and agree that if my child or any member of my family displays any signs of COVID-19, my child will not be allowed to enter the school, and/or will be sent home immediately.
Hold Harmless Agreement: I, the undersigned, understand and agree that I am sending my child to Shining Stars Academy at my own risk. I hereby fully and forever release Shining Stars Academy, Samantha Hoppie, and the property owner from any accident, harm, sickness, or injuries that may occur or arise from classes attended at Shining Stars Academy and agree to hold Shining Stars Academy LLC., Samantha Hoppie, and the property owner harmless from any accident, harm, sickness, or injuries that may occur or arise from events attended or time spent at Shining Stars Academy.
The following additional precautions will be in place:
1. Paper towels will be used for hand-drying after snack time and other hand-washing times
2. Children's hands will be sanitized prior to and upon completion of playtime, entering and exiting each room, exiting the school, and snack time
3. A limited number of toys will be available to play with and toys will be washed/sanitized each day
3. If any student displays any signs of COVID-19, they will not be allowed to enter the school, or will be sent home immediately.